Have you ever taken prescription or over-the-counter medication? Do you or does someone in your family take medication routinely? These two simple questions are the reason clinical research is so important.
The key benefits of participating in a trial are that you can:
- Take an active role in your own health care and treatment.
- Help others with the same type of disease.
- Receive expert medical care at a leading health care facility during the trial.
- Gain access to new information and treatments not available to the public.
- Receive free medication, free doctors exams, free procedures, and reimbursement for time and travel.
Columbus Clinical Research is most grateful for the volunteers who visit us every day. We strongly believe that volunteers are the most important element in clinical research and we want to make sure everyone who walks through our doors has a positive experience.